TOOK CAR FOR REPAIR IN SEPTEMBER 2013 - IT'S NOW APRIL 2014 | SNG Automotive review from Braidwood, Illinois

SCAMMED ME, CAR PAID IN FULL AND STILL NOT DONE. OWNER NEVER AVAILABLE TO TALK, WON'T RETURN CALLS, GIRLS IN OFFICE LIE FOR HIM REPEATELY. CAR IS SITTING ON LOT NOT COMPLETED. DO NOT EVER, EVER USE THIS COMPANY - THEY STEAL MONEY FROM YOU AND DON'T FIX YOUR CAR. EVERY WEEK IT IS "IT WILL BE DONE THIS WEEKEND FOR SURE" THEN IT IS ANOTHER EXCUSE AND THEN THE NEXT WEEKEND. I NOW AM HIRING AN ATTORNEY AND GOING TO SUE FOR MY MONEY BACK AND THE VALUE OF THE CAR. IF HE WANTS THE CAR THAT BAD - HE CAN BUY IT FROM ME!! *** COMPANY!!

They are the biggest crooks screwed me on a motor

Sng is full of bull!! I had the same issue with the phone, you know the line.....

The weather made the line go out. The owner is a liar!! He told me my car was in storage and he took me to a storage where his key didn't work.

then told me he didn't pay his bill. Needless to say he has 4,000 of mine and I don't know where my car is.his so call son at the front desk lies.*** everybody that work there lies its just a matter of time their lies will be reviled!!!

I am having the same problem with them now pay the double of what they asked. they had said it was because of late fees and storage fees.

i will call to see if my car 9s done and every time i call it either in few days or they unplug there phone. ( claims its because of the rain)

View more comments (2)